Kitty Prom 2022
April 22-24, 2022
Under the Sun Training and Event Center
6540 Vincent Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Lots of fun
Join us in celebrating our cat’s 2022 Prom by making a corsage to represent either your cat or something special to you.
The best corsage designer will win a SturdiProducts Pia’s Paisley Double Shelter and a matching pet carrier.
Contest is open only to Prom exhibitors.
1. One corsage entry per exhibitor
2. Maximum size not to exceed 5” x 6”
3. Should be able to be worn on the wrist or chest.
4. No name or cattery to be listed on the corsage; however, the design may represent a breed of cat.
5. Corsage can be creative, representational, or simply a thing of beauty.
6. To remain anonymous, each corsage will be given a number on the back to represent the name of the contestant
Friday and Saturday judges will pick their favorite corsages (1-3, depending on how many have been entered). These will become the finalists.
Sunday judges will choose the winning corsage.
A typical corsage. You can design it any way you want, provided you keep within the size limits.